Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FB : May 28, 2012

Tue 29/5 (10:47 am)

Postcards sent on Monday, May 28 were as follows :

Daniela, Brazil
Can you find where Wally is in this picture? Sometimes you can find him right away but at times you might need to take your time and be patient cause he likes hiding and sometimes you can only see his face in the crowds, ahahaha..

Fernando, Uruguay
That's him, that's him.. he's in the.. well, I'd better let you look for him by yourself so you can have the fun (and frustration, ahahahaha :p) in finding him :D

Britta, Germany
If you have no idea who's that Wally I'm talking about, take a look at the above picture, yupp.. you're seeing at Wally now :))

Kornelia, Germany
I remember I was firstly sent this very card through my niece's account on Postcrossing and within short time after this card had been registered, many people seemed to like it and put the picture in their favourite pages! Wooww.. it's an interesting card with all the ornaments and shiny stuff.. but ask me not, please, what's the different between this girl's outfit with the other Balinese dancers, ahahaha.. cause I really have no idea :p

Anna, Ireland
Candi Borobudur with mists covering made it seems.. mythical, don't you think? I've been to this place when I was a kid but I had no memory of it :)

Alma, Italia
Jakarta, my beloved hometown with its crowded traffic and sometimes flood during rainy season, hahaha.. but I've lived here all my life so I guess it has grown in me :) It's one of the finest card showing the city ^o^

Bouke, The Netherlands
Bali, the island of gods.. maybe it's like what Elizabeth Gilbert described in her book "Eat, Pray, Love", this is the right place to get a harmonious life between worldly and spiritually life :)

Bouke, The Netherlands
This is one of my favourite angle of Borobudur temple, it's interesting to see this.. again, you might find lots more information on this location if you Google it, ahahahaha :p

Tue 29/5 (11:11 am)

No comments:

Post a Comment