Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finding Some Christmas Cards in March!

Wed 4/4 (9:12 pm)

It's kinda ironic, don't you think, to find Christmas card at the end of March?! Ahahahaha.. but that was what happened to me :p

As you probably have noticed in my previous posts or perhaps you have browsed the postcards from Indonesia at the Postcrossing's gallery, the variation of postcards here ain't that much :)

The postcards era were loong gone! That is why only some bookstores, usually the big ones, still sell them while back then you could easily buy postcards in any bookstores! Last time I went to Bali around December 2010, even the international tourists ain't that attracted to postcards anymore.. they prefer sending pictures using their smart phones or attached them in e-mails :p

Well, anywayy.. so you might understand that even though Christmas had passed us by for 3 months, I was still very happy to have found these cards ^o^

Enjoy the Mickey (and friends) plus Pooh (and friends) Christmas cards :)

ayy.. sweet Piglet is giving Pooh a present!

i love you, you love me, we are one big happy familyy :p

slide.. slidee.. yippii..

eeyore.. one of my fave character in pooh &friends

what do you want us to sing?

let's build a snowman for indah, hahaha :))

don't forget to put something in my stocking!

dear santa, have you been good all these year? :p
I sincerely hope the bookstore will supply some more cards like this.. perhaps another Disney characters? I will cross my fingers on that one, maybe I should start sending e-mails regularly for each of their branches, asking for Disney cards, hahaha.. if many ask for it, then maybe they will think to import the cards, yeaahh ^o^

Ahh, btw.. I have found another sources to buy postcards online, I haven't tried that site yet cause I never bought anything from other countries, hahaha.. so I don't know how :p

I'll let you know when I've succeeded :)

Wed 4/4 (9:36 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment