Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Direct : Susanna, Finland

Wed 4/4 (9:42 pm)

I haven't written any cards for direct swap for some time cause lately most of my time were spent on reading books, so I didn't have many time left to write any cards, hahaha..

But today I got a pleasant envelope with 3 cards inside from Susanna, the Finnish girl I regularly swapped some cards with :)

Here are the cards..

aahh.. ain't those cats enjoy their romantic time under the moonlight?

i have quite some cards from this series and there's some kind of cheerfullness in each of the cards

Susanna said she would send a pic of snowman she built herself, as per my request, haha :))
With my regular direct swappers, we usually just send any cards we thought others might like, hahahaha.. well, they never complain anyway by far and hopefully they never will, hahaha :))

I'm lucky enough to find her in lotsa Finnish postcrossers.. I notice that Finland has one of the best postal service in the world.. they usually send and receive cards real fast, only take less than a week to send cards to other countries in Europe so if you spend some time browsing some Finnish profiles in Postcrossing, they may only joined this program for a little while but they have sent and received that many cards, wow!

So, because of that as well, many Finnish postcrossers ain't interested in direct swapping cause well, you know.. sometimes people cheat in direct swap, they only want to receive the cards but "forget" to send anything back for the sender! So, why bother to do some direct swaps with such risks like that one when your regular cards-flow is excellent, right?

So again, I think to have found Susanna among Finnish postcrossers are like finding a rare jewel, haha.. cause I lovee many cards from Finland, dunno whyy.. their cards are the most appealing to me :)

Okee dokee.. that's all about postcards for today ^o^ See you some other time..

Wed 4/4 (9:52 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment