Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stamps : Indonesia

Sat 11/12 (6:17 pm)

There's stamps exhibition at the mall in the city where I live so I went there with my friend earlier today and bought some stamps for Postcrossings..

Here are the stamps..

Beijing 2008

Beijing 2008

flora edition

fauna series

joint stamps with China

joint stamps with Slowakia

enviromental series

given by my friend, thanks, girl!

it's polar bearrr!!

also from my friend, thankss!

i lovee this series

2 separate stamps with connecting pictures, love it! and the pic is wonderful

also one of my fave!

another one from this series

I personally don't collect stamps.. but since I join Postcrossing, I become stamps hunter myself, wakakakakak.. I love beautiful things.. and I feel glad when I glued those stamps on the postcards cause I'm hoping somehow someway.. the one who received my card would be happy with the card and stamps selection that I choose for them ;)

Sat 11/12 (6:51 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment