Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Received : Steffi, Germany

Wed 8/12 (3:57 pm)

When I first saw this postcard, I thought I received one from Thailand! Cause the card and the stamps said Thailand, even the sender wrote : greetings from Bangkok.

But I was kinda confused cause the id that I needed to register was Germany's code, haha..

Here's the card..

DE-728586

Luckily I usually noted with a pencil the date that I got the card, this one I got on Dec 2, 2010, haha.. cause my memory remembers the date is last Monday, wakakakakak :p

And ohh.. the stamps are interesting! Glittering.. I'm thinking of making a stamps blog.. but maybe not, I've had too many blogs, hahaha.. maybe I will make some posts to display the stamps from the postcards that I've received cause some of them are real nice ;)

And here are the stamps from this postcard..






Wed 8/12 (4:06 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment