Monday, December 13, 2010

Direct : Iveta, Czech Republic

Mon 13/12 (12:07 pm)

Iveta from Czech Republic sent me a message, asking for direct swap, if possible she wanted a specific card like the one I sent to Ukraine. I told her that I needed to look for the card first cause I didn't have the stock with me and I found what she wanted and here it is..


As for the swap, I asked for Christmas postcard, I really want one cause there's none available here, huhuhu.. I even asked the sales person last night, "Where's the Christmas cards?" but he said that it hadn't arrived yet, whaatt.. I mean Christmas is around the corner but the stocks ain't ready yet until now?! Hmpphh.. why couldn't he just say that there wouldn't be any Christmas postcards :(

Mon 13/12 (12:16 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment