Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Received : Yoko, Japan

Wed 8/12 (4:12 pm)

My very first card from Japan arrived today, yeaahh..

At first I thought it's a wrapping paper cause the pattern is kinda similar, hehehe.. but turned out it's not and another card for me, woohoo..

JP-138964

And I also got a nice stamp within this postcard and if I'm not mistaken, the stamp is from "Detective Conan" caracter, lovee it..

nice stamp, isn't it?

Maybe later I'm gonna post some more about the stamps that I got :D I'm no stamps collector but it's nice having a look for various kind of stamps that I get within the postcards ;)

I've been thinking of making my 2nd account in Postcrossing cause at times it takes forever to get my cards arrive on its destination that I'm kinda tired of waiting, huhuhu..

But I'm still confused how to make a difference between my 1st and my 2nd account so I won't get confused when I need to register the cards, hmm.. any idea?

Wed 8/12 (4:46 pm)

1 comment:

  1. Cuuteee stamp ^0^
    I read Detective Conan manga since i was secondary school, so kinda my fave hahaha..

    ReplyDelete