Monday, January 10, 2011

Stamps : Indonesia-3

Mon 10/1 (8:23 pm)

It's always nice to have found a different stamp to be put on the postcards, ahahaha.. I'm not stamps collector but I like buying various kind of stamps if it's possible with the hope that somehow the ones who will get my cards can also enjoy my selection of stamps :p

i think this one is nice!

i guess this one is part of the stones series

and this one, too

i love the unusual shape, but at times it's also the unusual shape that troubles me when i glued it to the postcard cause it took much space, wakakakakka :p

life underwater1

life underwater2
and i'm soo happy when i find this full sheet of polar bear, i've been looking for this one for some time, i even have to reject my friend's offer to buy half of the sheet :p

Mon 10/1 (8:43 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment