Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sent : For My Families

Wednesday 6/10 (5:28 pm)

These postcards will go to my families, huehehehe.. My niece once asked me why did I have to send the card while I could give it directly to the person? Well.. it feels different if you get a card through the postal service, it shows how you reallyy want to give it, ahahaha..

Dunno how to explain it :p

But I guess.. If I'm willing to "brighten up someone's day" (well, I do hope the postcards that I sent to fellow Postcrossers did brighten up their days in some ways, ahahaha), someone who I don't even know.. why wouldn't I do it to my own family, too? ;)

And by far, I've sent a handmade card for my Mom, regular postcards for my niece and nephew..

And these next postcards will be sent to my Father and my 2 brothers.. still need to find the 'right' card for my sister, hehehe..

Here are the cards..

This is for my oldest brother

This is for my older brother

And this one is for my father
Well.. hopefully they will like 'em cause I've chosen the cards carefully, ahahaha..

Wednesday 6/10 (5:46 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

1 comment:

  1. May the lovely messages from the deepest heart, reach the heart that receive and read 'em ^__^

    ReplyDelete