Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Direct : 20th from Onit, The Netherlands

Wednesday 6/10 (5:16 pm)

My received postcards now are more than the number of postcards that I sent, dunno why, ahahaha.. that was why I didn't expect much when I got home today and asked whether there was a postcard for me, it was like a common question, hihihi.. so I was a bit surprised when my mom said there was one for me.

Turned out that it was from Onit, hehehe.. thanks, Nit! I didn't know you had sent your postcard cause I thought with all the bustle of your big day, you wouldn't have time to post your card before you were heading back to our home country ;)

And it's a cow card!! Loveeee it!!

Ooohh, Mr. P!! Why did you have to fold the card? :(
Cows are on my list of top 3 animals, ahahaha.. my other fave animals are polar bears and penguins :D

Mooo.. love it, thanks, Nit!!

Wednesday 6/10 (5:23 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

No comments:

Post a Comment