Thursday, February 3, 2011

Direct : Susanna, Finland

Thu 3/2 (9:40 pm)

I'm kinda surprised to have found someone from Finland is interested in direct swaps, cause believe me, I've read soo many Finland's postcrossers to find one that I can make a swap with but it's so haaaarrrdd to find any of them, hahaha.. cause their mailing system is probably one of the best which allow you to get your postcards arrived on the destinations fast and you also get ones for yourself in short amount of time!

So in a way, I kinda understand why they aren't interested in direct swaps cause swaps like this is high-risk of having to send cards without getting ones in return, right? Whileas via Postcrossing, most likely you will get the same amount of cards back.

So anywayy.. I'm more than pleased to have found one that I can make a swap with cause I dunno.. I just lovee Finland's postcards, they suit my "taste" perfectly, I'm in love with soo many of their postcards!

So here are the cards for the swap..

Batak house

Balinese dancer

Balinese dancer2

Dropbox : the usual Mail Lady (1/2)

Thu 3/2 (9:57 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment